December 28, 2011
Sourcing Handmade will be rolled out to boutique owners across the U.S. in March-April 2012. Here are the steps we are taking to help you, the handmade vendor, gain entry into a boutique:
- Build a comprehensive gallery of items, from multiple product categories. An expansive gallery is required before we can promote this service to boutiques.
- We will begin with a regional direct mailing campaign. This will consist of boutique owners in the midwest. We are located near Chicago, so we will work outside of this hub utilizing a few state radius.
- We will mail promotional postcards directly to boutique owners.
- We will submit online press releases to reputable PR sites.
- We will be listed in online business directories.
- We will send more personal invitations to the multitude of boutiques located in the greater Chicagoland area.
- We will have introductory prices for boutiques as we have for handmade vendors.
- We will use SEO (search engine optimization) tactics to increase visibility to search engines.
This timeline is dependent upon building a strong product gallery, which is the cornerstone of our consultancy service. So, tell your friends and business acquaintances. For each referral you send to Sourcing Handmade, who enters into a 1 year contract, you will receive 1 free product image in our gallery.